Friday, April 20, 2012

My back!!

my sexy pose. lol.
best wedding cake toppers ever!!!
the cf group!
me and my love
Well almost a week ago sunday i was out with my boyfriend and his dog just walking around our neighborhood. I went to go pickup the dog's ring and when i went to go down and get it i swear my lower back went out. I was in so much pain i couldn't move. my boyfriend was like "are you ok"? i told him i had to go back to the house cause i could not walk at all. i had all these little muscles spasms and my boyfriend had to push on them. wow, it hurt like hell.
I went to my friend's wedding and it was so much fun. I feel bad my boyfriend doesnt like to dance cause i love it. I must admit i dont dance as much as i used to, i get tired faster now. especially with spanish music.
My friend katy had the best proposal i've ever seen. her boyfriend really went all out, it was amazing. just reading her post made me tear up. Do i think my man will do that? Heck no, he's totally a non romantic, he's the type that you would have to tell him what you want. He's not a surprise kinda person. i'd probably even have to tell him the kind of ring i want. i mean when it comes to presents, he isn't that great at them. I'm not putting him down, i love that man more than i've ever loved another man. I mean he's helped me so much. I believe you have to take the good with the bad, no one is perfect and that's what makes us all human. His love is so amazing. I think he's kind of intimidated cause about 3 of my friends have gotten engaged this year and it's only april. lol. poor thing, i don't want it now, i want it when we are more ready. ;)

No comments: