Wednesday, April 25, 2012

just saying some stuff.

omg, i hate this new blogger stuff. anywho i've decided i want to do photograpy for a living. i want to get into a school and see how i do. i think there was a reason why my first job was at a photo lab and why my family makes fun of me for uploading pics by the time they check their emails. lol.

something a cfer wrote on her blog really got me mad. some of these young cfers don't know what we older cfers went through and think it's so easy now to deal with cf. GRRR!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the picture i put of cfers breathing through a straw is real, a real cfer would understand what it means and not tell people in a blog that it's not a true picture of cf. Just because you're health is amazing now doesn't mean cf won't bite you in the ass someday. this is what i wanted to put in this person's blog, but didnt:
oh my dear, you are a young cfer ready to take on the world. lol. i used to be like that too. i would think, why do people say cf sucks, i work, go to school, and party all the time. Reality does set in after a while. I must admit i did party a lot and maybe that's why at almost 35 i have an fev1 of 30%. When i was growing up it was live like you're dying. no one told us about going to college it was all about trying to make it to high school or maybe it's the way my parents raised me to think. sometimes i do wish they would have pushed me but that's another story. I guess the docs put the fear of cf in us but i'm glad. I have enjoyed life to the fullest, i have done tons of stuff i wish maybe i would have passed on but it's all about life lessons. sometimes the only way to make people listen is to tell them the worst scenario. some people with cancer don't need chemo or radition and are great but some need surgery, chemo, radition and much more. do you think cancer awareness is too much? NOPE!! It makes me mad that younger cfers don't see how crappy it was before all these great meds and research. IT WAS TOUGH!! Don't take the struggle that we are going through and have been through and have lost so many friends to just because you think people will take pitty on cfers. fuck the pitty, it all about the awareness!!

No comments: