Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Spiriva

i read my blog from 2009 and saw that i was doing the spiriva study and my fev1 went from 30 to 34. well i called my nurse and i'm back on it!! hopefully it'll make a difference, especially that now i'm working out like crazy and doing cpt and vest everyday, thanks to my amazing boyfriend! About my last post, maybe i'm jealous of those with transplants that get to do what they want. i mean honestly i've done everything i've wanted, i know there's more but i know my limits. I went to hawaii, i've gone snowboarding, i've gone on many cruises, i've been to the top of a volcano, walked through a lava cave, been in a rain forrest, snorkeled in hawaii, the keys, bahamas, cancun. i've been to many different states and countries like Cancun, Cozumel, Bahamas, Bimini, Five different islands in Hawaii, etc. I've done a lot in my 34yrs. I'm just speaking my mind and i'm just saying. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The blog seems to be very nice and informative. Thanks for the knowledge given about the Pharmacy Manufacturer. Keep providing the information of Spiriva as much as possible, so that the people will come to know more about it.