Thursday, February 19, 2009

Took a Break......

well i was taking a break from blogging. i've just been working out a ton and trying to stay healthy. it seems like everyone is getting the flu or a cold. i do not want that at all. i've been taking my vitamins and my antibiotics. i'm also very excited that on monday i will start the new research med. there's a 3 in 4 chance i will get the med and not the placebo. i pray i get the med. me and the ex are pretty much done. there's absolutely no contact at all. he doesnt text me anymore to see if i'm ok and last time i texted him, he told me he had moved on but not dating anyone. i was hurt but life goes on. i have been feeling great lately. no complaints. i've been doing so much exercise and i've been keeping the house clean. i feel like a maid sometimes. lol. lately i've been getting alot of attention cause since i've gained so much weight my clothes are tighter and i have hips, and thighs, and a butt now. wooohooo!!! i've been trying to get a job but my schedule is kinda packed. now that i'm doing the research study i have to go to the clinic every week to do bloodwork and other things. i also have my respiratory therapist who comes everyday in the morning to do my beatings and i cant miss that. lately i've been so bloated, i'm now going to start taking beano and i'm taking a probiotic to help more with my digestion. hope it helps. i feel so bloated!! i guess that's my only complaint. on saturday it's my best friend's bday!! she's turning 32 and we are going to this place called lucky strike to bowl. it's an adult bowling alley, you have to be 21 to get in so no kiddies! they have a bar and a dj so i'm hoping for tons of fun!!!!

No comments: