Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Ambition

wha'ts my ambition in life? what do i want to be when i grow up?? well i'm 34yrs old and i should already have a career but instead i'm on disablility and i'm a stay at home girlfriend. i must admit housework is hard. there's always something to clean up. What's weird is my drive, my ambition, my need in life is to just live! i love waking up doing my meds and vest, then working out in the afternoon, running and doing the eliptical and walking the dog. I love when my boyfriend gets home he give me cpt and then i do my  night meds. If i had a career there's no way i would have all this time. i love that my health is the first thing on my list of things to do. Is that bad? people think i'm not striving for something or becoming something. i've always hated school and when i did go i got super sick. i can't do online classes cause i like being in a classroom enviorment. i wish they had classes for people with low immune systems, that would be so rad!! also i have no idea what i would want to do as a career, i have no clue what i want to do. I started working at the age of 16 until i was 28. even worked two jobs at one time. i worked in hospitals and a photolab. loved my photolab job but don't know if i could take pics for life. i love my family and i'll see them soon. i'll be in miami on sunday for about 9 days. i cant wait to hug and kiss my nephew. i will miss my boyfriend a ton. soon my nephew will be 3 and he'll be able to stay with me up here overnight. i can't wait. i love him so much!! while in miami i have to go to my endocrinologist, psychiatrist, and pulmonologist. it'll be a busy week. Oh, i went to a doggie beach here in bradenton and it was such a blast!!! here are the pics!!




2 comments:

amybraid said...

I wish I had your energy and drive when it came to taking care of yourself! I logged on to blog about something similar today LOL

sunshine rose said...

oh man, it aint easy, especially when people say you're doing nothing with your life. i just let it go in one ear and out the other. when i got to the point of getting on the list for a transplant i knew i needed to change. i did and i got off the tx list and i'm really taking care of myself, which is a full-time job. :)