Saturday, January 24, 2009

Volunteering at the ING race this weekend!!

well yesterday was the pre-dinner event for the runners and volunteer for the ING race. Our racers will be running for the cystic fibrosis foundation. I will be passing out waters in our tent, i have to be there at 4:30 in the am. i have no idea how i'm going to do that. lol. The dinner was very informative. A few doctors and nurses spoke about how great running and excerising is for cf patients. It made me get up this morning and work out on the tredmil for a bit. usually i take a break on the weekends.

Also i got great news from my docs. They called me to be in a research study for inhaled cipro. i hope i get the real drug!! I heard they make your pft's way higher! omg, i would so love that!! i'm getting paid for it but i dont care at all about the money. i hope this year will bring in new research and better health for me and others with cf.

No comments: